It is our duty
as members of the
Order of the Arrow
to set the example
for all Arrowmen and Scouts.
We are representatitves
of the Boy Scouts
of America and the
Order of the Arrow,
and it is our responsibility
to make sure
we conduct ourselves
in a Scout-like manner.
|| On my honor as a Scout, I pledge the following:
- I will observe the Scout Oath, the Scout Law, the
Outdoor Code, and the Obligation to the Order of
the Arrow as the Law of the Conclave.
- I will wear a complete Scout uniform with a sash
at all appropriate times. I will wear my sash with
my complete uniform and will never wear my sash on
- I will attend all general sessions and assemblies
called by the Section or Lodge.
- I will NOT enter restricted areas.
- I will refrain from selling any items at the Conclave.
(Any participant found to be selling any merchandise
will be requested to leave the Conclave site. All
authorized memorabilia, supplies, and food sales
wil be sold at the Conclave Trading Post.)
- I will observe a degree of silence from Taps to
- I will park in only the designated areas and refrain
from using a vehicle unless authorized to do so.
- I understand that I -- not the Boy Scouts of America,
the Section, nor the Lodge -- am responsible for
breakage, damage, or loss of property.
- I will not smoke at any time during the Conclave,
except when in compliance with BSA smoking policies.
- I understand that items such as alcoholic beverages,
illegal substances, firearms, fireworks, and gamblining
may not be possessed, purchased, nor used at the
Conclave. I understand that infraction of the regulation
by a Scout or a Scouter will be cause for dismissal
from the Conclave. there will be no exception to